|Exchanges & Returns|
|Terms & Conditions|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Promotional Discount - Terms & Conditions|
|Exclusive Online Reseller|
|Instalment Payment Plan|
|Warranty Information - Direct Purchases|
|Warranty Registration - Retail / Online Partners|
|Flex Shot FAQ|
|Flex Seal FAQ|
|AIBI Slendertone ABS 8 - Frequently Asked Questions|
|CUCKOO Q10 Multi Rice Cooker - Frequently Asked Questions|
|H2O Steam FX Pro - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Ultimo AirLift Mop - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Hurricane Cyclone Vac - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Sparky Kleen - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Steam Mate - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Lapovo Smoothie - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Arctic Tumbler - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Sankom Patent Socks - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Ultimo Casa - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Bambillo - Frequently Asked Question|
|Evercook Frying Pan - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Master Gym - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Livington Prime Cordless Vacuum - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Coocan IH Titanium Ceramic - Frequently Asked Questions|
|8 in 1 Gourmet Chef - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Kinohimitsu Stem Gold+ Set - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Copper Fit Back Support Super Kit - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Wondercore Rock N Fit - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Contour PowerBed - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Gain City AC Package - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Kinohimitsu Superfood Plus - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Tokyo Jelly TJ's Diet - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Mayer Air Fryer - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Ultimo Mop Duo - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Celebrating our 10th year with you!|
|Mayer Set Meal Mini Cooker - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Smart Cutter - Frequently Asked Questions|
|FEEDBACK FOR CASH BACK!|
|Nutri Blitzer - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Freesia Hair Dye - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Samurai Edge - Most Commonly Asked Questions|
|Mugen 11-in-1 Instant Pressure Pot - Frequently Asked Questions|
Who/What is Copper Fit helpful for?
In general wearing a Copper Fit compression product when you're most active may help stabilize and support muscles and promote circulation. But Copper Fit can be worn when inactive, too, as compression sleeves help keep your muscles warm and may help provide support for pain and soreness.
- Those who experience constant backache / pains ,
- Ideal for those that are constantly bending, carrying heavy items / constantly straining their back
- Also can be worn while exercising and cycling
Hand Relief Gloves:
- Provides relief for those who experience arthritis pain and joint swelling in the hands
- Those with stiff or sore muscles
- More power, agility and better grip - ideal for those that are carrying heavy, bulky items
- Great for those that constantly deal and work with items that are rough / need a strong grip
- Great for office workers with tired hands
- Also can be worn while exercising, driving, playing sports (golf, tennis etc)
- Provides support and relief for those with knee pain
- For those constantly working their knees / bending
- Also can be worn while exercising, running, jogging, playing sports
What are the benefits of each one?
1) 4 built-in stabilizing supports designed to improve posture and help reduce lower back stress & strain.
2) Secure, double-belt closure for customizable compression
3) High performance fabric is lightweight, breathable & copper-infused to reduce odors
4) Kinesiology bands provide targeted compression and dynamic support while still allowing a functional range of motion
5) Designed to reduce the recovery time of muscles and supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles
6) Wear under or over clothing
Hand Relief Gloves:
1) Provide relief for and manages muscles and joints to keep you active
2) Great for those with pain in the hands, Arthritis, Tendonitis, stiff or sore muscles, tendons & joints, and swelling
3) Compression fabric is designed to improve circulation and reduce swelling
4) Open-finger design delivers uncompromised grip and control as you work out
5) Hands will not feel stuffy like when wearing normal gloves as moisture wicking technology keeps it cool and ventilated
1) Provides support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain, reduce knee strain
2) Helps reduce the recovery time of muscles
3) Supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles
4) Prevent strain and fatigue by keeping muscles warm
5) 4 way stretch for all day comfort
6) Reinforced band to keep sleeve from slipping
What does the copper material do?
1) Copper is clinically proven to help reduce odour. Copper's natural properties provide protection against bacteria that can cause stains, odors and deterioration of the product. Copper is more effective than stainless steel or silver containing coatings
2) Non-sensitizing, and non-irritating to the skin, moisture wicking technology helps to stay cool, copper is also not harmful to people or the environment
3) Copper has thermal regulating properties, increasing blood flow that relieves multiple arthritic symptoms, inflammation of the joints, and chronic pain
Do the hand gloves help with arthritis?
It does not cure arthritis, but does help with relieving pain caused by arthritis.
Does it withstand scratches well?
Copper Fit products, although not completely scratch-proof, are durable and can withstand scratches rather well. In the case where you see scratches on your product, they do not significantly affect its quality / function in helping to relieve pain. If you do see visible, light scratch marks, these are usually just temporary and do not compromise the product’s quality. They may disappear simply by just stretching out the fabric a little. However, do not intentionally scratch the product. The experiment on the show is strictly just for demonstrative purposes.
Measure your waist size.
Size S/M: 28″-39″
Size L/XL: 39″-50″
HAND RELIEF GLOVES:
With your hand open measure across the palm of your hand below your fingers.
Size S/M: 23/4″- 31/2″
Size L/XL: 33/4″- 41/2″
Measure the circumference of your left or right knee cap in a standing position.
Size M: 13″-14″
Is the material very cooling? Or is the material very thick and heavyweight?
Copper Fit’s usage of Copper as a material allows for moisture-wicking technology that helps you to stay cool. The materials are also mostly lightweight and thin.
Can I use it in my washing machine?
- Hand Wash Cold
- Air Dry
- DO NOT bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean
What material is this made out of? If I have existing known allergies, is this product still suitable for me?
- Back Support: Made with copper infused fibers. Outer: 100% Polyester, Middle: 100% Synthetic Rubber, Inner: 100% Polyester, Straps: 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
This product contains synthetic rubber Neoprene (polychloroprene). Do not use it if you experience an allergic reaction to Neoprene. If you experience any irritation or discomfort, discontinue use.
- Gloves: Made with copper infused fibers. 83% Nylon. 17% Spandex.
This product contains silicone, do not use it if you experience an allergic reaction to it.
If you experience any irritation or discomfort, discontinue use.
- Knee Sleeve: Made with copper infused fibers. 85% Nylon. 15% Spandex.
This product may contain latex or silicone, do not use it if you experience an allergic reaction to either. If you experience any irritation or discomfort, discontinue use.
Does the back support/knee sleeve help to speed up the healing process after a recent operation/surgery?
No, it does NOT help with speeding up the recovery or healing process post-surgery.
Can I wear the knee sleeve if I have recently undergone knee surgery?
It is highly recommended to consult a doctor first before purchasing or using the product. However, you can wear the knee sleeve after surgeries as long as it does not cause any additional discomfort or pain. If it does, please remove it and only wear it once the injury is healed. The product is NOT designed to speed up the healing process from post surgery injuries.
Can I wear the back support if I have severe back injuries/ recently undergone operations?
It is highly recommended to consult a doctor first before purchasing or using the product. However, you can wear the back support after surgeries as long as it does not cause any additional discomfort or pain. If it does, please remove it and only wear it once the injury is healed. The product is NOT designed to speed up the healing process from post surgery injuries.
Are the products suitable for diabetic patients / pregnant women?
Yes, they are.
Can I wear my Copper Fit products throughout the entire day?
Yes, you may wear them throughout the whole day. Do however, remove it temporarily if you feel uncomfortable after wearing for long periods of time.