|Exchanges & Returns|
|Terms & Conditions|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Coterie Terms & Conditions|
|JML APP DOWNLOAD|
|Promotional Discount - Terms & Conditions|
|Exclusive Online Reseller|
|Instalment Payment Plan|
|Warranty Information - Direct Purchases|
|Warranty Registration - Retail / Online Partners|
|Flex Shot FAQ|
|Flex Seal FAQ|
If your product malfunctions within the one year warranty, you may request for an exchange. The products must be returned to JML Singapore Pte Ltd before any request for exchanges will be entertained. No administrative charge shall apply for such exchange. Should you wish to do an exchange of a product with us, please do so at our head office during office hours at:
10 Changi South Lane, #01-02, Singapore 486162
All original packing materials, manuals, accessories and gifts that come with the purchased goods have to be returned together with the defective goods along with the proof of purchase or receipt. In the event of incomplete, defected or goods damaged in transit, including products shown to be defective not due to your negligence, you will be entitled to a replacement or an exchange. In such circumstances, JML Singapore Pte Ltd will absorb for the delivery cost to be sent to you in return for the exchange. However, in any other conditions, you will be responsible for the delivery charges. Please contact us during office hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm).
JML Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to refuse any exchange/refund/return should there be any shortages of part or in packaging deemed non-conform to our specification.
Our exchange policy does not apply to:
- “Hygiene” or perishable products that have been opened/unsealed or used.
- Products that had been damaged due to customer's negligence, misusing or by incorrect usage of the product.
- Stains, discolouration, scratches due to normal, everyday wear and tear
- Alterations or modifications done on the product; if found
- Unauthorized repair done on the product; if found
- Misusing/unethical damage done on purpose; if found
JML Singapore Pte Ltd will take no liability or claims for any damages done due to customer's individual negligence unless the JML extended warranty coverage have been purchased with the product in the initial purchase. Customers are recommended to read through the user manual before using the product correctly.
JML Singapore Pte Ltd agrees to provide the warranty described herein (Product Warranty). JML Singapore Pte Ltd’s sole liability shall be provided to the original purchaser (the purchaser), the necessary labour and parts, as described below, to correct defects in workmanship and materials for the standard product warranty of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase.
1. For a period of twelve (12) months warranty period, JML Singapore Pte Ltd will supply, new or rebuilt, at JML Singapore Pte Ltd’s discretion, replacement parts in exchange for defective parts at no cost to the purchaser. The warranty is made to the purchaser only. All defective parts replaced under this warranty will become the property of JML Singapore Pte Ltd. In the event that part(s) or unit replacement is not available, JML Singapore Pte Ltd will, at its discretion, replace the original product with one of a similar type, of equal value. The warranty will be voided if the manufacturer’s instructions have not been followed or if the product has been subject to misuse or any modiﬁcations.
2. The warranty is non-transferable and is only valid in Singapore. Veriﬁcation of this warranty is undertaken by checking the original purchase records (purchase receipt/invoice) of the purchaser, before any remedial work is undertaken. Failure of veriﬁcation will result in the rejection of the warranty service. In this instance the product, at JML Singapore Pte Ltd’s sole discretion, will be returned to the said purchaser.
3. Product warranty does not cover “hygiene” or perishable products that have been opened/unsealed or used.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. For information on redeeming your warranty, please call JML Singapore Pte Ltd Customer Services at (+65) 63832116.
More on FAQs - Click Here!