|Exchanges & Returns|
|Terms & Conditions|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Promotional Discount - Terms & Conditions|
|meREWARDS - FAQ|
|Exclusive Online Reseller|
|Instalment Payment Plan|
|Warranty Information - Direct Purchases|
|Warranty Registration - Retail / Online Partners|
|Flex Shot FAQ|
|AIBI Slendertone ABS 8 - Frequently Asked Questions|
|CUCKOO Q10 Multi Rice Cooker - Frequently Asked Questions|
|H2O Steam FX Pro - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Ultimo AirLift Mop - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Hurricane Cyclone Vac - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Sparky Kleen - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Steam Mate - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Lapovo Smoothie - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Arctic Tumbler - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Sankom Patent Socks - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Ultimo Casa - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Bambillo - Frequently Asked Question|
|Evercook Frying Pan - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Master Gym - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Livington Prime Cordless Vacuum - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Coocan IH Titanium Ceramic - Frequently Asked Questions|
|8 in 1 Gourmet Chef - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Kinohimitsu Stem Gold+ Set - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Copper Fit Back Support Super Kit - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Wondercore Rock N Fit - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Contour PowerBed - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Herbal Revival Thomson Activated Ginkgo Set | 120 Tablets - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Gain City AC Package - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Kinohimitsu Superfood Plus - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Tokyo Jelly TJ's Diet - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Mayer Air Fryer - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Ultimo Mop Duo - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Celebrating our 10th year with you!|
|Mayer Set Meal Mini Cooker - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Smart Cutter - Frequently Asked Questions|
|FEEDBACK FOR CASH BACK!|
|Nutri Blitzer - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Freesia Hair Dye - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Samurai Edge - Most Commonly Asked Questions|
|Arctic Deluxe Set - Most Commonly Asked Questions|
|GOURMET CHEF Rotating Air Fryer - Most Commonly Asked Questions|
|H2O E3 Natural Cleaning System - Most Commonly Asked Questions|
|Trentios Water Heater Set - Most Commonly Asked Questions|
|Korea King Cookware - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Mugen 11-in-1 Instant Pressure Pot - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Korea King Single Fry/Wok Pan - Frequently Asked Question|
|BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken Set | Free Luminarc Container - Frequently Asked Question|
|Love It, Own It, Pay Later with Atome|
|Be JML's Product Tester|
|Getha Galaxy Latex Pillow | 2 sets - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Ultimo Clean Water Mop - Frequently Asked Questions|
|SMEG Drip Coffee Machine - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Noviva Premium Multi Slicer - Frequently Asked Questions|
|MTG Six Pad Foot Fit | Body Fit - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Karcher Cordless Electric Broom - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Dr Forest Ginseng Mouthwash - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Cara Mia Bra - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Kinohimitsu Royal Pumpkin Superfood | Bundle Set - Frequently Asked Questions|
|OCEAN HEALTH Muscle Strength 30s | FREE OMEGA-3 Fish oil 1000mg 180s - Frequently Asked Questions|
|BLACK GOLD Black Garlic x2 | FREE Black Garlic Drink 200ml x3 - Frequently Asked Questions|
|HETCH 4 in 1 UV Vacuum - Frequently Asked Questions|
|GOURMET CHEF Intellipot | FREE Lid Holder - Frequently Asked Questions|
|Avolta 14K BTU 4 in 1 Portable Aircon - Frequently Asked Questions|
|DERMAWAND Pro | FREE BIU Brite Breeze LED Mirror - Frequently Asked Questions|
|FLITZ Pure Reflection Sealant | FREE FLITZ Polish - Frequently Asked Questions|
|GOURMET CHEF Nutri Mate | FREE Egg Holder - Frequently Asked Questions|
|PHILIPS Azur Advanced Iron| Free 4 Tier Foldable Rack - Frequently Asked Questions|
How to Maintain and Clean the vacuum
Dust Container Cleaner
1. To release dirt from the container, push the button at the bottom to open the cover.
2. To remove clogged dirt, remove the container from the machine by pressing on the button with a lock logo. The container will be detached from the machine.
3. Attach the container back to the machine and close the bottom cover before use. There should be a click sound when the container is securely attached.
NOTE: For hygiene purposes, always practise cleaning the dust container regularly. Rinse or wipe the inner wall of the dust container with a wet cloth and dry it completely before installing it back into the machine.
Cleaning the dust filter
Caution: Dirty filters or clogged containers will result in poor efficiency of the suction power. Always clean the filters and containers regularly. Never use the machine without filters.
Reminder: Please put the cleaner on a stable surface before you clean the filter. Remove the dust container from the product by pressing the button inward and pull the dust container away from the cleaner. Do not drop the machine.
1. To remove the filter for cleaning:
a. Turn the cover of the dust container anti-clockwise.
b. Lift the filter set out of the container.
c. Turn and lift the top portion of the filter holder to separate the filter cone from the cone housing.
d. Lift the ring to detach the cotton filter with the tray from the filter cone.
e. Remove the foam filter (Black) from the cotton filter with the tray.
2. There will be 4 separate parts to the filter (Filter cone housing, filter cone, foam filter and cotton filter with tray). To clean, rinse with tap water. Do not scrub or wring the filters.
3. Make sure filters are completely dried before installing back into the container.
Cotton Filter Cleaning
1. Remove the top cover of the container before taking the cotton filter and foam filter out for cleaning.
2. The cotton filter and foam filter can be washed. Do not scrub or wring the filters. Only install the filters back into the container when it is dried completely.
3. Lock the 2-tier filter cone housing with the foam filter and the cotton filter with the tray first before securing it back to the container.
Note: Please wash the filter with tap water. Do not use any washing agents. Rinse gently to prevent abrasion.
It is recommended to clean the debris left on the brushes after every use for the most effective experience.
1. Shut off the power.
2. Remove the brush.
3. Clear the dust and all kinds of hairs on the brush.
4. Install the brush back into the main body.
How to use the Product?
Product Usage Instruction
Installation of accessories
1. Push the connecting part of the accessories into the suction socket of the main body. There will be a click sound once the accessory is securely attached.
2. If you wish to remove the accessory, press the Suction Socket Snap Joint with one hand and hold the accessory with the other hand and pull it out to detach.
Install Flexible Brush
1. Put the round side of the flexible brush into the vacuum tube. There will be a click sound once the accessory is securely attached.
2. If you want to remove the Flexible Brush, press the Suction Socket Snap Joint with one hand and hold the Flexible Brush with the other hand and pull it out to detach.
Install Articulated Joint
1. Push the case upwards to unlock the articulated joint to allow the tube to bend for vacuuming lower-lying areas.
2. Straighten the tubes till you hear a click sound to lock the articulated joint back to its original position.
Crevice Tool & Brush
The brush can be pushed by sliding down, making it suitable for cleaning narrow gaps, irregular surfaces in the room like wall corners, appliances gaps, drawer, frame and keyboard etc.
1. Preparation: Please check that the power wire has been connected well before use.
2. Start the Machine: Press the on/off button to activate or deactivate the machine.
Dust Container and filter
Please dispose of the dirt collected in the container and clean the filter after every use to prolong the lifespan of your Hurricane Cyclone Vac.
Precautions and things to note
- This vacuum cleaner is intended for household use only
- Always keep out of reach of children
- Always unplug the Hurricane Cyclone Vac immediately after use and before cleaning.
- Do not attach or remove attachments, including the hose, while Hurricane Cyclone Vac is plugged in.
- Do not leave Hurricane Cyclone Vac unattended when plugged in.
- Do not Unplug before switching the vacuum off.
- Do not use any attachments not specifically designed for use with Hurricane Cyclone Vac.
- Do not use the vacuum on objects that are hot, flammable or creating smoke.
- Do not use on liquids.
- Do not attempt to repair Hurricane Cyclone Vac by yourself.
- Do not pull at the power cord or use the power cord to carry or move Hurricane Cyclone Vac.
- Do not handle the plug or Hurricane Cyclone Vac if your hands are wet.
- Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces, such as radiators.
- Make sure all openings are always clear before use and clear away any dust, lint, hair or anything that could obstruct the airflow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, and all parts of the body or face away from the end of the hose, the openings and the vents during use.
- If the power cord of Hurricane Cyclone Vac becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- Make sure all the filters are fixed in place before use.
- Never use the appliance to vacuum hot ashes, broken glass, sharp objects or liquids.
- To protect against fire, electric shock and personal injury do not immerse wire, plug or cleaner in water or other liquid.