Can use pillow case:
Yes you can but be wary that the Queen sized Bambillo® is larger than a standard sized so standard pillowcases won't allow it to shape and mould as well as a larger pillowcase will.
Why is good?
Memory Foam has unique qualities. It is temperature sensitive, which means the foam softens when in contact with the body. It cradles areas that normally receive pressure and supports areas that typically do not. This contouring relieves pressure points, increases circulation and aligns the spine and airways. While remaining firm, air is passed through the foam with every movement, dissipating body heat and keeping the user cool. The Bambillo® is also anti-microbial, inhibiting the growth of mildew, mould, bacteria and dust mites.
What are advantages of bambillo materials?
• The Bambillo® cover material is naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic, UV protective, breathable and cool, strong, flexible, soft and has a luxurious appearance. It is very warm in cold weather, because the micro structure allows warm air to get trapped next to the skin. But also, in hot weather the material wicks away moisture keeping your head cool when the temperature climbs.
• How do I clean my Bambillo® pillow?
Only the cover of your Bambillo® is machine washable on a cold/lukewarm water setting (or hand washed in cold/lukewarm water) and can be hung to dry or low heat tumble dried.
The Memory Foam cannot be washed in a washing machine; washing machines are far too aggressive and can agitate the memory foam, causing it to crumble. Hand-wash Memory Foam pillows in a large tub or basin. Use lukewarm water and a small amount of gentle detergent to hand wash the pillow. Only use enough water to cover the pillow. Gently massage the detergent into the Memory Foam pillow, squeezing it throughout to evenly clean. Rinse thoroughly. To ensure all soap has been rinsed from your pillow, it is important to repeatedly rinse your Memory Foam. Thoroughly check to make sure all suds are gone. Do not dry Memory Foam pillows in the dryer. Dry on a flat, clean surface, preferably in the sun.
• How do I clean the pillowcases?
• Wash with similar colours in warm or cold water inside out.
• Cool tumble dry and iron on the reverse side.
• Do not dry clean or bleach