|2x Bambillo Pillow with Pillow Case|
18 November onwards+2 working day (excluding weekends) for order/delivery day that falls in the week of a public holiday.
Replace your old lumpy pillows and add a touch of luxury to your bedroom. This unique pillow uses the finest quality of shredded memory foam to provide comfort and support for a perfect night’s sleep. Only Bambillo offers unique cradle support and pressure reducing filling.
Memory Foam has unique qualities. It is temperature sensitive, which means the foam softens when in contact with the body. It cradles areas that normally receive pressure and supports areas that typically do not. This contouring relieves pressure points, increases circulation and aligns the spine and airways. While remaining firm, air is passed through the foam with every movement, dissipating body heat and keeping the user cool. The Bambillo® is also anti-microbial, inhibiting the growth of mildew, mould, bacteria and dust mites.
The Bambillo® cover material is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, UV protective, breathable and cool, strong, flexible, soft and has a luxurious appearance. It is very warm in cold weather, because the micro-structure allows warm air to get trapped next to the skin. But also, in hot weather the material wicks away moisture keeping your head cool when the temperature climbs.
Made in China
- Pillow: 100% Polyester, with filling of 100% Shredded Memory Foam
- Pillow Sleeve: 40% Bamboo Fibre, 60% Polyester
- Gross: 1.9kg
- Net: 1.7kg
Dimensions: 48cm (W) x 76cm (L) - Fits a King: 90x50 cm or Queen: 80x50 cm Pillowcase
- Only your Bambillo® cover is machine washable on a cold or lukewarm water setting (or hand washed in cold or lukewarm water) and can be hung to dry or low heat tumble dried.
- Hand wash the Memory Foam pillow. Use lukewarm water and a small amount of gentle detergent to hand wash the pillow. Only use enough water to cover the pillow. Gently massage the detergent into the Memory Foam pillow, squeezing it throughout to evenly clean. Rinse thoroughly. To ensure all soap has been rinsed from your pillow, it is important to repeatedly rinse your Memory Foam. Thoroughly check to make sure all suds are gone. Do not dry Memory Foam pillows in the dryer. Dry on a flat, clean surface, preferably in the sun.
- Wash with similar colours in warm or cold water inside out.
- Cool tumble dry and iron on the reverse side.
- Do not dry clean or bleach
NOTE: If irritation is caused, please discontinue use with immediate effect.