|1 x Air Bladder|
|1 x Air Pump|
|1 x Hand Control|
|1 x Power Plug|
|1 x Hose|
|1 x User Manual|
|FREE Contour Leg Pillow|
Cannot get your sleeping position right? Or perhaps, your pillow does not provide enough support? With Power Bed, you can now adjust your bed, similar to those adjustable beds outside, with just a few buttons!
With its 3-buttons remote control, adjusting to the height that you want is not an issue. Moreover, Power Bed can be placed underneath any bed surfaces such as coil springs or foam mattress.
In just less than 3 steps, you would be able to inflate a Power Bed in no time! With an elevation in your sleeping platform, snoring problems will cease to exist. You can choose to place the Power Bed underneath either end of your bed.
With a better and improved sleeping height and position, you will be sure to get high quality sleep. With Power Bed, working the next day will not be filled with dread. Grab your chance to get the best sleep you’ll ever have!
Made in China
Material: Polyester on PVC
Voltage: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Single: 3.68kg
- Queen: 4.05kg
- King: 4.4kg
Power cord length: 1.6m
Remote control wire length:1.45m
Hose length: 1.5m
Dimensions (inclusive of packaging):
- Single: 53cm (W) x 17cm (L) x 32.5cm (H)
- Queen: 53cm (W) x 17cm (L) x 32.5cm (H)
- King: 53cm (W) x 17cm (L) x 32.5cm (H)
Directions on usage:
1) Place the inflatable powerbed beneath your mattress either at the head section or the foot section.
2) Connect the tube to the air pressure machine
3) Press and hold on the top button to inflate to your desires height before letting go
4) Press and hold on the middle button to force deflate the air to lower the height or fully flatten the powerbed
5) Press once on the bottom button to allow air to naturally be released from powerbed (Quiet)
To clean or wipe off using a damp cloth or sponge
- Do not disconnect the tube from the air pressure machine when the Powerbed is inflated. The air can be maintained for about 3 months before losing some pressure if the tube is not removed from the machine even though the machine is powered off.
- Power Bed is not compatible with a water bed or mattresses with thickness greater than 35cm (14 inches).
Material: 62% polyester, 38% lyocell
Dimensions (finished size): 25.4cm (W) x 25.1cm (L) x 14.7cm (W)
- Machine wash cold
- Line dry only
- DO NOT iron
- Only non-chlorine bleach WHEN NEEDED