Deliveries to home are as usual between 8-10 working days. No deliveries to offices.
For more details, click HERE.+2 working day (excluding weekends) for order/delivery day that falls in the week of a public holiday.
MADE IN U.S.A
FLEX SEAL is a rubberized coating that sprays out as a liquid, seeps into cracks and holes and dries to a watertight, flexible coating.
• Read entire can. Wear face and eye protection, protective gloves and clothing.
• Make sure the area is clean, dry and free of grease, oil and dirt.
• Shake well: Spray 8” to 12” from surface using an even sweeping motion.
• Apply several even coats until ALL cracks and holes have been filled.
• Allow 24 to 48 hours to dry before applying another coat. Fully cures in 48 hours.
HINT: Make sure Flex Seal has filled ALL CRACKS AND HOLES and is FULLY CURED before testing product. If light passes through apply additional coats.
Flex Shot™ is so easy to use – giving you a perfect bead every time. And because it’s so thick, you can fill huge cracks and holes, stopping the toughest leaks instantly! Forget about those bulky caulking guns. Flex Shot™ is the neat and clean way to make repairs with pinpoint accuracy. Flex Shot™ comes out nice and thick, clings to any surface, then turns into a stretchy rubber seal that’s virtually indestructible! Unlike regular caulks that dry out, shrink and crack, Flex Shot™ expands and contracts making everything completely waterproof. The free extension tube makes even hard-to-reach repairs perfect every time!
Flex Shot™ is so easy to use! Just follow these simple steps :
1. All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and oil.
2. Hold can at a 45 degree angle, push against the nozzle and apply directly to the area to be treated. For a perfect bead, apply in a steady, even motion. Adjust your speed to control the thickness of the bead.