|1 x Kettle|
|1 x Electrical Base|
|1 x Tea Infuser|
|1 x Borosilicate Glass Stewed Pot|
|1 x Holder|
|1 x Recipe Book|
|1 x Egg Holder (FREE)|
Have you been wondering if you could do more with your water boiler kettle but the design and capacity seems too limited to be used for other purposes? Or have you always been too lazy to get your heavy ceramic pots out of your cabinet just to boil a nice healthy pot of tonic soup? Fret not, the time has come to solve all these obstacles preventing you from getting better health! Specially designed to be aesthetically pleasing looking yet packing multifunctional usage possibilities.
Easily monitor cooking conditions from all angles with the full glass structure, made of a durable high borosilicate glass material that is more resistant to high heat and temperature changes than tempered soda-lime glass, perfectly mated to a 360 degree rotatable base to enhance your viewing pleasure.
Gourmet Chef Nutri Mate has smart temperature protection control to safely power off when it senses dry heating or any exceeding of temperature. Long lasting 304 food grade high quality stainless steel and a heating element designed for rapid heating and uniform thermal conductivity. Coupling with a control panel panel that has a variety of presets timer settings for different purposes! Not only that, it can keep warm for up to 24 hours! 12 program selections to choose. Moreover, you can manually set any heat and timer setting as you wish while exploring endless usage possibilities with Gourmet Chef Nutri Mate. It not only lets you create healthy food, enjoy the fuss-free experience.
Gourmet chef, innovative multi-functional gourmet kitchenwares designed by the discerning palate ones.
Made in China
Product Dimensions: 26.5cm (Height) x 23.5cm (Width) x 23cm (Length)
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Descailing regularly can extend the service life. For general usage: Recommended to descale every two months.
Steps as follow:
1. Put 3/4 water into the glass pot and boil.
2. Add vinegar to the water until it reaches the max line.
3. Let the water and vinegar mix rest inside the tea kettle overnight.
4. Pour the water and vinegar mix out and rinse the inside of the tea kettle with water thoroughly.
5. Fill the tea kettle with water and boil it again.
6. Pour the water out, rinse the inside of the kettle again.
7. If necessary, repeat the above operation.
- Boiling sliced lemon in water will also aid in cleaning.
- Never use rough scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not immerse the tea kettle or the base in water or any other liquid.
- Always unplug the base before cleaning.
- The base may be wiped with a slightly damp soft cloth.
How to use:
Refer to the user manual.
No reviews have been written for this product.