FEATURES & BENEFITS
Self-contained and refillable roller: Holds up to 1L of paint
Washable: For water-based paint only - an easy clean up
Flocked edger and corner pad: Cutting in has never been cleaner or easier
Patented distribution system: With seamless micro-fibre head - delivers an even coat that imitators cannot replicate
Paint Runner Pole adaptor: For ceilings and high walls, extend your reach with a threaded pole, or use a standard broom handle if you don’t have a threaded pole
Convenient: No need to keep moving your dripping tray
Paint a wall in just 5 minutes: Or an entire room in 20!
Cover a greater area faster and more evenly: A perfect finish on any surface - rough or smooth
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1x Paint Roller
1x Resting Tray
1x Corner Pad
1x Mixing Pourer
Product weight: 600gms
Materials: plastic, microfibre and foam
How do I use the Paint Runner™ Pro Roller?
Follow these simple steps and you'll be up and running in no time!
1. Remove cap and fill with paint
2. Roll on unwanted newspaper for 2-3 minutes until the paint spreads evenly over the roller (for the first time only)
3. You can now paint without dipping or dripping
4. Place in a standing position when not in use
5. If doing a ceiling it is recommended to only half load the brush
6. Pour unused paint back into the tin when finished.
What is the best way to clean the Paint Runner™ Pro?
To clean, wash the Paint Runner™ Pro under running water or soak overnight in tap water.
How much paint does the Paint Runner™ Pro hold?
The Paint Runner™ Roller head can contain up to 1 litre of paint and can be constantly used for up to 10 minutes covering up to 17 square metres of wall. The patented fabric and distribution system ensures even coverage on all surfaces.