|FREE IntelliHeat Rain Shower Head & Metal Hose|
|TRENTIOS Water Saving Shower Head|
|TRENTIOS IntelliHeat Water Heater|
Take a look at the breakdown of your daily water usage, and you’ll come to know that water consumption is at its peak while you are taking a shower.Trying to conserve water, but find it difficult to? With TRENTIOS IntelliHeat Water Heater, you can.
TRENTIOS IntelliHeat Water Heater has 22 years of history with its water heater being the only one in the market that has a water and electricity tracking system. Now, you can effortlessly contribute to water conservation while in the comfort of your home.
Its tracking system will alert you as you draw nearer to the limit that you’ve set through its blinking mode. This can be seen on its touch screen interface that is safe to touch even while showering. Each and every water heater undergoes stringent security checks and it also has an anti-scald protection that prevents the maximum temperature from exceeding 55℃.
Its power saving properties will blow your mind when you realise that your electrical consumption reduces by 10%! - but consuming less energy does not hinder its property of instant heating as TRENTIOS IntelliHeat Water Heater is thoughtfully designed with a double-heating element. There is no need to constantly tweak the water temperature as it will constantly supply water at your desired temperature.
With a non-corrosive stainless steel water tank in TRENTIOS IntelliHeat Water Heater, we also guarantee up to 10 years for your Water Heater’s heating element.
Now if you are looking for a new water heater to replace your current water heater, get the TRENTIOS IntelliHeat Water Heater today!
Made in China
- Outer layer: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Water tank: Non-corrosive stainless steel
Power: 3000 W
Voltage: 230V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions: 6.5cm (W) x 26cm (L) x 26cm (H)
Minimum water flow rate: 2 litres/minute
Maximum water flow rate: 3 to 6 litres/minute
HOW TO USE: WATCH VIDEO >
Directions on usage:
1. Turn on power supply
2. Turn on the water switch then press the “POWER” key.
3. Press the “UP” or “DOWN” key to adjust the power level for getting the appropriate temperature.
4. Use the water valve to control the water flow. The water temperature will go down when the water flow is large. Conversely, the water temperature will go up when water flow is small.
5. Press the “POWER” key to make the machine on standby mode when you wish to stop using the appliance temporarily.
6. Switch off the power supply once you have finished using the appliance.
Rain Shower Head
The rain shower head gives a classy, luxurious touch to your bathroom. Not only that, but it also allows for larger coverage than regular shower heads, so you can expect more soothing and relaxing showers with it. It’s also uniquely adjustable. You can adjust it by shortening it or extending it to suit your preferences and needs.