10% OFF HEALTH & BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Valid till 10 March 2024 23:59hrs
|1 x Sonicare 9900 Prestige Main Unit
|1 x A3 Premium All-in-One
|1 x TongueCare+ + tongue brush
|1 x Prestige USB charging case
|1 x USB Cable
|1 x Charger base
PHILIPS Sonicare 9900 Prestige Power Toothbrush with SenseIQ
Sonicare 9900 Prestige with SenseIQ technology is our most advanced power toothbrush. It enhances our proven sonic technology with intelligence, sensing and adapting for holistic care so you always get it right. As you brush, SenseIQ technology senses pressure, motion, coverage and more up to 100 times per second. It then adapts the intensity if you push too hard. The intelligence of SenseIQ takes the guesswork out of brushing modes, so you can experience effortless care and better brushing over time.
Clean without compromise with the A3 Premium All-in-One brush head. Our all-time best has angled bristles to help remove up to 20x more plaque even in hard-to-reach areas*. Triangular tips work to remove up to 100% more stains in less than two days***. And longer bristles clean deep for gums that are up to 15x healthier in just two weeks**. All that without ever switching brush heads. Did you know: brush heads become less effective after 3 months of use? Our BrushSync™ feature can remind you when it's almost time for a replacement.
The Philips Sonicare app is powered by artificial intelligence and works in perfect harmony with the toothbrush. Use it to brush with real-time guidance about pressure, motion, coverage, duration and frequency. View progress reports by day, week, month and year. Get personalized recommendations and actionable steps for better brushing. Meanwhile, auto-syncing keeps brushing data up-to-date in the app, even when you don’t brush with the app by your side.
While you clean, Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige uses sensors to detect the pressure you apply, cleaning motion and coverage – up to 100 times per second. The sensors also keep an eye on how long and how often you brush. Most of us apply too much pressure during brushing. That’s why our toothbrush automatically adjusts intensity when you push too hard. And with the free Philips Sonicare app, you can experience tailormade guidance and personalized recommendations to take your brushing to the next level.
Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige is designed around you. Its state-of-the-art technology is so in tune with you and effortless to use that you barely know it is there. Luckily, the results say it all. Brush away plaque with sonic technology – our benchmark in effective and gentle cleaning. While you brush, up to 62,000 bristle movements and dynamic fluid action help clean even hard-to-reach areas, leaving your mouth feeling exceptionally fresh and clean.
The elegant and compact travel case can be slipped into any bag for carefree convenience while away from home. The durable case is wrapped in soft-touch vegan-friendly leather. And for extra ease, it includes an integrated USB-C port, and a USB charging cable, so you can easily recharge the toothbrush without removing it from the case.When it is time to charge the toothbrush, simply place it on the charging base. Perfect for admiring your toothbrush's crisp, modern design.
The Sonicare 9900 Prestige experience is about big technology delivered with style and compactness. The toothbrush is 18 mm shorter than DiamondClean and features premium materials to make this luxurious device easy on the eye, and pleasant to the touch.
Made in China
Product Dimension: 25cm(Height) x 17cm(Length) x 7.5cm(Width)
Product Weight: 0.65kg
Speed: Up to 62000 brush movement/min
Power supply: 110-220V
Operating time: 2+ weeks (full to empty)
Battery type: Lithium ION
- Ring lights up in purple
- Vibrates handle to alert user
- Ring lights up in amber
- Vibrates handle to alert user
- Option to turn on/off in app
How do I use the Sonicare 9900 Prestige?
1. Push the brush head firmly onto the handle.
Note: it is normal to see a slight gap between the brush head and the handle because it allows the brush head to vibrate properly.
2. Wet the bristles and apply toothpaste.
3. Place the toothbrush bristles against the teeth at a slight angle, about 45 degrees. Apply light pressure to make the bristles reach the gumline or slightly beneath the gumline.
Note: Keep the center of the brush head in contact with the teeth at all times.
4. Press the power button to turn on the toothbrush.
5. Apply light pressure to maximize its effectiveness – the toothbrush does the hard work for you. Gently move the brush head slowly across the teeth in a small back and forth motion so the longer bristles reach between your teeth. Continue this motion throughout the brushing cycle.
Note: The bristles should slightly flare. Do not scrub. A change in vibration from the handle and the light ring flashes purple to alert you when you apply too much pressure.
6. To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush handle into a semi-upright position and make several vertical overlapping brushing strokes on each tooth.
7. The BrushPacer divides the brushing time into six equal segments and indicates when you should move to the next area. Segments are indicated with a brief pause in vibration. The toothbrush turns off automatically at the end of the brushing session.
What are the brushing modes for the Sonicare 9900 Prestige?
The Sonicare 9900 Prestige comes a with Premium A3 brush head that provides all the cleaning, whitening and gum health benefits you need. You shouldn’t need to change the default all-in-one Clean mode, which provides the dentist recommended two-minute brushing routine, with a six-segment brush pacer. In case you would like to further customize it, you can do so easily in Sonicare app. There are five modes to choose between.
Clean mode (default)
Brushing time: 2 minutes
This mode removes plaque with superior efficiency in a two-minute program.
Deep Clean mode
Brushing time: 3 minutes
An extended version of the Clean mode, Deep Clean is the ideal choice for paying extra attention to trouble spots.
Brushing time: 2 minutes 40 seconds
Great for removing surface stains caused by things like coffee and tea. The extra 40 seconds let you focus on polishing your front teeth.
Gum Health mode
Brushing time: 3 minutes 20 seconds
This mode adds extra time with reduced power designed to gently massage your gums for improved circulation and better gum health.
Brushing time: 2 minutes
This mode offers brushing with less powerful vibration which is easier on your teeth and gums.
How do I change brushing modes on the Sonicare app?
In case you would like to change the brushing mode, you can do so easily in Sonicare app. Here is how:
1. Open the Sonicare app.
2. On the pre-brushing screen, tap the ^ button to expand the toothbrush settings.
3. Tap the mode box. You will see your current selected mode, and the options to choose between.
4. Tap on the circle next to the mode you want to change to.
5. When you see a check mark on the update screen, your mode has been successfully changed.
6. Tap the < arrow to start brushing with your new mode.
How do I connect my Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige toothbrush to the Sonicare app?
The following instructions will guide you on how to connect your Sonicare 9900 Prestige Toothbrush to the Sonicare app.
1. Download the Sonicare app to your smartphone.
2. Ensure your smartphone’s Bluetooth is enabled then pick up your toothbrush to activate it (you should see its lights turn on).
3. Open the app. Follow the guided setup including pairing with the toothbrush. Enable location services if you want to keep syncing automatically.
4. Create your account via the app. If prompted, update the firmware to access all the latest features.
5. You are ready for your first connected experience! Be sure to regularly sync the toothbrush with the app so you never miss out on up-to-date guidance and recommendations.
To sync automatically (recommended): Allow location permission while setting up the app. This way your phone knows when it is in range of your toothbrush and can refresh your brushing data effortlessly.
To sync manually: Pair and connect your toothbrush with the app every couple of weeks. This way you your brushing progress, guidance and recommendations will stay current.
If you are unable to connect your Sonicare 9900 Prestige Toothbrush to the Sonicare app, please contact us for further assistance.
Note: Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is active so that your brushing data can transfer to the app. For information about why your brushing data is collected, review the Sonicare Privacy Statement during app setup.
How does the Scrubbing Feedback feature work?
Your Sonicare toothbrush measures brushing motion so it can tell if you start scrubbing, which can be harmful for your teeth and gums. If you regularly scrub while brushing, the app will recommend that you enable the feature.
Once activated, the feedback light at the base of the handle will show amber, and the toothbrush will vibrate differently. The light and vibration will return to normal when you stop scrubbing.
Note: your toothbrush does not have this automatically feature activated.
How does the Pressure Sensor Feedback work on my Philips Sonicare?
You Sonicare toothbrush measures the pressure you apply while brushing to protect your gums and teeth from damage. If you apply excess pressure, the handle will change its vibration and the brushing feedback light at the base of the toothbrush will flash purple until you reduce the pressure.
How many buttons are on my Sonicare 9900 Prestige?
The Sonicare 9900 Prestige has two buttons on the front of the handle. The indented button (top button) is to turn the Sonicare 9900 Prestige on and off.
The intensity indicator is also a selector button but does not have an indentation on the handle. Press the area where the three lights are located to select or change your intensity, either before or during brushing.
What are the intensity settings and how can I change them from the toothbrush handle?
Your Sonicare toothbrush comes with three different intensity settings which are indicated on the handle itself.
- High intensity (three lights)
- Medium intensity (two lights)
- Low intensity (one light)
The default is high intensity. Press the corresponding intensity indicator light to manually select your desired intensity. You can change this at any time before, during, or after brushing.
Note: the intensity setting can also be customized from the Sonicare app.
How do I know when to replace the brush head?
Your Sonicare toothbrush will track the wear of your smart brush head, using the BrushSync technology. The BrushSync feature measures:
- The overall pressure you apply while brushing
- The total time you have brushed with your brush head
The handle will let you know once your brush head is no longer effective and it is time to replace it. The handle’s replacement reminder will blink amber and you will hear a series of beeps and tones.
How do I charge my toothbrush handle with the travel case?
Your toothbrush can be charged inside the travel case for extra convenience while away from home. Below are the steps to charge your toothbrush inside the travel case.
1. Plug the USB cord into the travel case and into the USB wall adapter.
2. Plug the wall adapter into an electrical outlet.
3. Place the toothbrush into the travel case.
4. Charging has started when the toothbrush beeps twice and the lights illuminate in an upward motion. While charging the battery indicator blinks in white. Leave the travel case plugged in until the toothbrush is fully charged. The battery light will stop blinking and turn off when the handle has finished charging.
Note: Make sure the travel case is placed on its side for better stability.
How do I charge my Sonicare 9900 Prestige handle on the charging base?
Sonicare 9900 Prestige comes with a small and stylish charging base. This is how to use it to charge your toothbrush handle.
1. Plug the USB cord of the charging base into the USB wall adapter and plug the wall adapter into an electrical outlet.
2. Place the charging stand on the charging base.
3. Place the toothbrush handle on the charger. Charging has started successfully when the toothbrush beeps twice and the lights illuminate in an upward motion. While charging, the battery indicator blinks in white.
4. Leave the toothbrush on the charger until it is fully charged. The battery light will stop blinking and turn off when the handle has finished charging.
Note: Your handle comes pre charged for your first use. After first use, charge for at least 16 hours.
Can I use Sonicare 9900 Prestige if I wear braces or have dental modifications?
Yes, you can. Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige is safe and effective when used on braces and dental modifications and restorations - including fillings, crowns and veneers.
Which devices are compatible with my Philips Sonicare App?
Your Philips Sonicare App supports every smartphone that runs on Android 8.0 and higher and every iPhone that runs on iOS 13.0 and higher. You can download the app by clicking here on Google Play Store and or the iOS App Store.
Where can I buy the replace head?
You can buy from PHILIPS official website >> Click Me
No reviews have been written for this product.