|3 x 150g Sparky Kleen|
|3 x 500g Sparky Kleen|
In order to remove tough stains, no matter what it is, Sparky Kleen is the best choice. All you have to do is dip a wet sponge into Sparky Kleen and rub at the stain before using a cloth to wipe it off, revealing a new clean surface. It’s also perfect for general cleaning of the house or even out of the house.
With its multi-purpose usage, there is no need for as many excessive cleaning supplies, saving space and money for users. Even stubborn stains such as rust, burnt stains, oil stains and watermarks can be easily removed with just a few wipes of Sparky Kleen.
As it is made of natural ingredients, it is non-toxic unlike many cleaning agents and hence can be used with a peace of mind. It is gentle to the hands and very safe to use, making it very user-friendly.
Made in China
Big Capacity: 500g
Small Capacity: 150g
Weight for Big: 530g
Weight for Small: 170g
Packaging dimension: 9cm (L) x 8.5cm (H)
Ingredients: Natural Silicon Dioxide, Pure Water, Dipentene, Natural Glycerol, Lemon Scent.
Directions on usage:
- Wet a sponge and apply a few dabs of Sparky Kleen paste.
- Scrub Stains until clean (Apply more strength and speed for stubborn stains).
- Clean off the surface with water and wipe dry with a cloth.
- For application on glass and mirrors, dilute some paste with water (1:5).
Prior to first time usage:
- Store at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach from children
- Do not use on glossed / polished / wax surface
- Do not use on a car window
- Do not use a metal scrubber
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, rinse the eye with running water in cases of contact
After using Sparky Kleen, do I need to wash off the product?
You will need to wash off the product like you would for dishwashing , however, if you are using it for your mirror as an anti-fogging agent, do not wipe the paste away - simply rinse it with water and it would do the trick.
Why can't it wipe away stains on the bottom grove of my frying pan?
You will need to use the green side of the sponge (avoid using metal scrubbers) with the paste and clean it a few times (as it is harder to remove the stains in between the grove of the frying pan).
Why can’t Sparky Kleen remove black mould in my bathroom?
Sparky Kleen is more suitable for removing stubborn stains, watermarks, rust, scorch, and smoke marks. Therefore, it will not be very effective when it comes to removing mould.
Is the product harmful?
Sparky Kleen does not contain harmful ingredients and is made from natural plants extracts. It is also bleach-free & environmentally safe.
What if I used Sparky Kleen on my glossed/waxed/polish surface or car windows?
If it is used on a glossed / waxed / polish surface, you will need to re-polish/wax the surface. If you intend to use it on your inner car windows, you will need to change the inner window protective film.
How to use the product?
1. Wet a sponge and apply a few dabs of Sparky Kleen paste.
2. Scrub stains until clean (Apply more strength and speed for stubborn stains).
3. Clean off the surface with water and wipe dry with a cloth.
4. For application on glass and mirrors, dilute some paste with water (1:5).
No reviews have been written for this product.